Part Time Commercial Tech lawyer
COMMERCIAL TECH LAWYER
Who are we?
Founded in 2019, InHovate Solutions Ltd ([Register to View] ) is a tech company with its headquarters based in Dubai and dedicated to servicing the hospitality and travel industry globally. InHovate offers a set of B2B solutions that are focused on generating value to the owners, operators and asset managers of the industry globally by leveraging big data, modern tech, AI, cloud solutions and data integration.
What do we offer?
Fully integrated with a growing team located around the world, you will support the founder across all legal requirements. You will be working in an international environment focused on excellence and growing fast with clients on four continents.
You will deliver high-quality, business-focused solutions in a challenging, dynamic and demanding marketplace. You will be a strategic legal and deal advisor and partner directly with the business. You are expected to assess and understand how business risks can be managed and mitigated, while advising on deal structure and strategy.
You need to be a strategic, innovative commercial advisor who enable our firm’s ambition, whilst protecting the business.
- Leading negotiations cross-border related to complex technology-based contracts for software implementation and application of management services, including regularly facing off with client legal teams and their external counsel.
- Advising our Business on potential pitfalls in design, build and run/operate proposals.
- Primarily providing support to our Business during the sales cycle from supporting negotiating contracts for services.
- Review and negotiation of engagement contracts across Consulting and SaaS and framework agreements including direct discussion with clients and their legal advisors.
- Working closely with the business to discuss and develop commercial offerings to client as we move to a more innovative way of pricing our services e.g. risk/reward deals.
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts with service providers, software developers, sub-contractors and resources teaming agreements.
- Ensure that company IP is protected with clients and service providers.
- Manage all aspects related to data privacy, security and compliance in relation to all dealings of the company.
- Carry out periodic audits to ensure compliance with data protection law and in particular the GDPR.
- Advise on general legal and risk management issues, based on an understanding and appreciation of the key business risks that need to be managed.
In addition, manage aspects related to:
- Company corporate requirements such as licenses, corporate compliance, and legal entities management.
- Manage employment agreements and legal aspects of employee relations.
- We are seeking qualified lawyers at mid and senior level with experience in negotiating complex commercial and technology contracts and professional service framework agreements.
- Experience with technology or consulting business is a requirement.
- Exposure to cloud solutions, IP protection and GDPR compliance
Preferred Skills :
- Excellent knowledge of corporate law
- Ability to manage a demanding work-load effectively and to be responsive
- Experience of dealing with and managing senior management and multiple stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent business judgment and high level of professionalism and ethics
Your work, your choice
We believe the best impact is the value you add, not where you are located. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients.
Work pattern: This is a permanent contract opportunity on a part-time basis as a start.